Friday, July 1, 2011

Lately.

Lately i've been REALLY lazy. which is bad. but i promise it will get better. i promise to do the dishes on a regular basis, put the laundry away and blog more than twice a month... :)

So on that note, here's what has been going on since i last wrote. My awesome little brother turned 14!! We went to red robin for  a birthday lunch, and then to see Super 8 and then we went to the new Aquarium at Arizona Mills! It was SO much fun! I can't believe Brennan is 14. He has grown into a fun loving, talented, smart young man. He has an awesome sense of humor and is dedicated to his church callings and is respectful to all girls and I'm so proud to call him my brother! <3 Love you Boofer!!

Here are some pictures from his birthday!

The Birthday Boy!












We had an absolute blast!!

Also, Alex surprised me with a big present!! I came home from work one day and he told me we were getting rid of our tv... I was SO confused, i didn't know why he would want to get rid of our tv. then he told me that i would need to be at the house on friday to receive a big package... A NEW TV!!! Now let me say that our old tv was HUGE... and not in a good way. it was a dinosaur. huge and fat. But we were REALLY grateful to my parents for giving it to us for free... so it was fine for the time being, but i guess it was the first thing alex wanted to upgrade when we had the chance! So we sold the dino, and got a pretty new tv...

We went from this:


To this:


We love it so much! Every night when we watch shows i think we both say "i love our new tv" probably 16 times each! haha!! :)


And on a random note.

Arizona is hot.

I got a berry smoothie from Costco yesterday, left my cup in my car and when i saw my cup next it looked like this:


hahaha. so. stinkin. hot.

also. my kitten is so weird. this is what he likes to do to every roll of toilet paper we have:

 ... so weird.


i hope you didn't hate this post FULL of pictures.

also. my birthday is tomorrow. so there will be another post soon about all the fun i have!

Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment