but i couldn't let a year go by without writing down a few of the wonderful things i am thankful for.
10. A good job -- I love that i am able to help provide for my little family, and that i am able to do it doing something that i am good at and that i love. I have grown to love and adore the girls that i nanny, and i feel so blessed to be a part of their lives.
9. A new house -- I cannot even begin to explain how blessed i feel to be a homeowner at 21. i mean seriously how many people in their early twenties are fortunate enough to say that they OWN a 4 bedroom, 2 story home! I love my house and can't wait to make so many amazing memories here!
8. A wonderful Choir family -- I am in an amazing Choir called Resonance. My sweet Mother-in-Law is the director, and there are 30 wonderful members of that choir who have become some of my closest friends. I go to rehearsal ever thursday and i know that no matter how my day was, that the next 2 hours are going to make everything better. I love singing so much. Its my therapy. And i am so glad that I am able to share my talents and do it with people that i love to dearly.
7. Incredible In-Laws -- Okay, i don't care what anyone says. In-Laws are THE BEST! well, at least mine are! Seriously. My mother-in-law is the most caring, genuine, Christ-like person I have ever met. She is always looking out for me, checking in on me and Alex and doing all she can and then some to make sure we are taken care of. She is always willing to help us with anything and I know I can always talk to her about anything. My father-in-law is hilarious! He can always make me laugh, and is also always willing to help Alex and I with anything. He is full of good advice and spiritual guidance. I also adore all of my brothers and sisters in law. They are all just so accepting and loving. I honestly hit the jackpot when it comes to my second family.
6. My best friends -- I have learned so much from the women in life. They have helped me grow into the woman i am today. They have picked me up when i was at the lowest points in my life and they have celebrated with me when I was at the top. They have laughed with me, and they have cried with me. And i know that they will always be there for me, and i am so grateful for that!
5. Diet Dr. Pepper -- so this one is a little silly. but seriously, sometimes DDP is the only thing that gets me through a rough day! I just love it. :)
4. My Family -- I am so close to my family. I talk to my dad on the phone at least 3 times a week, and i go and visit my mom every chance I get. My sister is my dearest friend and my little brother is already such a huge pilliar in my life and he is only 15! I love that I have such strong relationships with my family.
3. Franklin -- our kitten. He's just so cute and cuddly. :)
2. The Gospel -- I'm so blessed to have been born into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love it and I do all I can to live it every day.
1. My Sweet Husband -- Guys, my husband is da bomb. He is hard working, dedicated, hilarious, sweet, caring, laid pack, patient, goofy, and so stinking handsome!!! There is so much i could say about him, but mostly i will just say that I love him, and he is so perfect for me.