Saturday, May 5, 2012

Anniversary.

So, it's a little sad that my anniversary was the 4th of March and i'm not getting around to writing about it until the 4th of May... <shrugs> oh well. better late than never i always say.

Our anniversary was very low key and intimate. I didn't need any fancy vacation or present, in fact we decided to not do presents at all for this anniversary. It was so nice. Instead we focused all our energy on each other and making memories that weekend.

If I blogged more you would know for a fact that Alex and I are die hard baseball fans. Like we eat, breath, and sleep baseball. I am obsessed with watching or listening to all the games, we have the game highlights come straight to our phones and i follow all the players on twitter. We also have the goal to see a game in every MLB stadium!! That's 36 stadiums my friends. :) it's gonna be awesome... but anyways, we love baseball and our anniversary is right when Spring Training is so we deemed the perfect excuse to buy tickets and drive out to Scottsdale and see an awesome game! It was the most perfect way to celebrate. Afterwards we went to a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then went home and watched some How I Met Your Mother. Seriously I don't think i could have asked for a better day.

Also, earlier that weekend we made use of the occasion and went on a fun day date and explored downtown chandler. We spent a few hours at Chandler Mall, window shopping, reading in the bookstore, and playing in the Lego Store. We walked around down town chandler and found the most amazing Mexican Heladeria (Ice Cream Shop)!!! Alex lived in Mexico for 2 years serving an LDS mission so this was an exceptionally fun find for him! They had the most amazing popsicle you will ever try and the service was so nice. We will definitely be going back.

I can't believe a whole year (and 3 months) has passed since we kneeled across the altar in the Mesa Temple and were sealed. I feel so blessed to be with my best friend for time and all eternity.

It's been such a learning experience being married, but it isn't something i would give up for anything.

I love you Alex.







Oh Paul Goldschmidt... <sigh>



There were SO MANY Giants fans there... crazy.

We Won with a Walk Off HomeRun!!! YEAH BABY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment