Monday, March 5, 2012

Whatever.

I don't even know what I'm going to talk about today... I'm just typing away with no actual purpose in mind... So I apologize in advance.

Sometimes I wish I could be a professional interior designer. I watch hgtv and get all teary eyed at a beautiful home renovation. I can't wait until the hubby and I buy a home and I get to go all out! There is only so much creative license I have when living in an apartment. I'm not allowed to paint any walls, change out anything in the kitchen or even add curtains to the windows... It's painfully restricting.

I've found cleaning to be incredibly therapeutic. This weekend I helped the best friend clean her new house before she moves in this weekend after getting married!! We had to clean the carpets, scrub the walls, disinfect the bathroom, organize the cabinets, steam the floors and polish the wood. It took all day, but it was surprisingly a great way to spend my Saturday. Also, it's always more enjoyable to clean when you have your best friend there to talk and laugh with.

Alex and I had a great anniversary yesterday, and since we are celebrating in a couple of weeks when Alex is on Spring Break, we didn't do anything but sit in bed and eat ice cream and watch HIMYM. I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary! Although I am pretty excited for spring break when we get to go to a baseball game and eat at a fancy restaurant and watch movies in the theaters and maybe go on a little out of town adventure :) but more on that later.

Sigh... I just don't even know what to talk about. I think I'm gonna go take a nap.

Have a great day bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment