Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Baby Girl's Nursery

I've been wanting to share the pictures from the nursery for a long time, but I never quite felt like everything was ready, and so I kept procrastinating. But I figure that I better post what I can now, because this little child will be here any second and I know I won't have time to upload countless blog posts once she graces us with her presence.

So way back, when we first found out that we were having a little girl I just knew that I wanted her nursery to be purple. I've never been really big on the whole super-girly-pink thing, so I figured purple was a good balance.

Alex and I spend quite a few weeks working on the stripes and I'm super happy with how it all turned out. I think it's really fun and will be able to grow with her.

So here are some pictures of her cute little room. I find myself sitting in her room all the time, just imagining what life will be like once she is sitting in my arms in the rocker, or sleeping in her cute little crib. :)

Needless to say, this room will be a whole lot cuter once she is occupying it.

















1 comment:

  1. that picture of the girl with the braids...my FAVE! Used to be in the bride's room at the Temple. LOVE! cute, cute nursery...you did good :) (and, yes, it's Melissa again. Just too lazy to sign TJ out and sign me in...sorry.)

    ReplyDelete